cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: "No More Songs" Error On Station

Rick53730
Local Performer

was listening to hair band radio and all of a sudden it stop and said your station is unavailable try another station and now when i click on it it tells me this everytime. but yet my wife can get on it with her phone with no problem.has this happened to anyone else?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Rick53730. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this on the Pandora Community.

I do see that you've also contacted our User Support team via email regarding this issue. I've taken a look at your Pandora account, and I think you're seeing that message pop up as a result of a very high number of Thumbed down tracks on your station (over 1,000 👎 on that station).

Thumbed down tracks narrow down the song pool and can lead to the error message you are seeing. Thumbed up tracks, on the other hand, act like seeds that inspire similar music to play. To fix the error, you'll need to remove some Thumb Down ratings and continue to Thumb Up those songs that really stand out. Balancing your Thumb ratings can help you tune your stations as you desire.

++

Editing Thumbs from your Android device:

To edit your thumbs, you'll need to visit the station's "backstage page" to make that change.

Here's how to edit thumbs from the backstage page:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or yourThumbed Down Songs.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Rick53730. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this on the Pandora Community.

I do see that you've also contacted our User Support team via email regarding this issue. I've taken a look at your Pandora account, and I think you're seeing that message pop up as a result of a very high number of Thumbed down tracks on your station (over 1,000 👎 on that station).

Thumbed down tracks narrow down the song pool and can lead to the error message you are seeing. Thumbed up tracks, on the other hand, act like seeds that inspire similar music to play. To fix the error, you'll need to remove some Thumb Down ratings and continue to Thumb Up those songs that really stand out. Balancing your Thumb ratings can help you tune your stations as you desire.

++

Editing Thumbs from your Android device:

To edit your thumbs, you'll need to visit the station's "backstage page" to make that change.

Here's how to edit thumbs from the backstage page:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
    • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, this will start your station, so tap either the Thumb or small "i" icon in the upper right corner of your screen to continue to the station's backstage page.
  3. From the station's backstage page, tap on the Edit icon (the small pencil to the left of the play button) to edit your station.
  4. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or yourThumbed Down Songs.

Hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos