cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App issue on android.

MacgyverMU
Local Performer

App problems using android Samsung galaxy s9 After playing songs and scrolling back through history, when I select an old song thumb down, the immediate song playing switches songs instead. The song i selected thumbs down doesn't get a thumb down. 

Also, after music is playing for a long time and times out, I can't resume playing after reconnect. I must disconnect, then reconnect again and then change stations. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MacgyverMU. 👋

It sounds like you're experiencing a couple of issues. Based on your message, your thumb feedback doesn't save if you scroll through your current listening session history, it advances to the next song instead. Also, you're having trouble with the app timing out during your listening sessions.

Have you tried running through our standard Android troubleshooting steps? If not, I would recommend running through these while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account.

You can find the Android troubleshooting steps here.

++

If those steps don't help, would you mind sharing more details about your device so that I can report this on your behalf?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information? Any error messages?

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos