cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App won't load "app isn't installed" message

Meckstrom25
Local Performer

On my Galaxy S9 I can't load the app when I tap the icon I get "app isn't installed". I have to hold the app icon down to get a list of stations and pick one or the search option to get app to load. How can I get it to just open? I have removed, reinstalled, cleared app data and nothing changes. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Meckstrom25. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

First, let's make sure the app has been downloaded to your Android device. You can check this by visiting this page.

• If you see an Open option, that means the app is currently on your device. From here, you can tap Open to be redirected to the app.
  • Alternatively, you can return to your home screen, then tap the App Drawer icon. The Pandora app will be present within this collection.

++

Installing the Pandora App:

To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.

Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install.

++

If you still have trouble, can you send over a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing?

• To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
  • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos