cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cuts off a selection before it is finished

gr8rudd21
Local Performer

I have a Galaxy 8 and am having the same issue. I also have a Galaxy 9 for work and have no problems.

When I listen to my personal phone (Galaxy 😎 I get to hear one, maybe half of two songs then it just stops. This happens in Offline Mode, live station, etc...doesn't matter. But when I plug the phone into my car and use the Android Auto it will play until I turn it off. Obviously it's a glitch with the Pandora program and Galaxy 8 software...please fix.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @gr8rudd21. 👋

I moved your post over to the Android section to keep the community space organized.

This issue may be related to your "Sleeping Apps" setting, which is causing the app to stop / pause when it is backgrounded.

Please try out the following steps:

• You can access this setting in the Device Care menu.
  • Click on Battery, and then, click on More options.
  • Click on Settings > Sleeping Apps
  • From your Sleeping Apps, you should be able to long press Pandora.  Once you're able to view the App Usage for Pandora, you'll want to make sure that the put app to sleep button is toggled to the OFF setting.

++

If the issue persists, let's try running through the standard troubleshooting steps for your Android device.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos