cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distortion / Loud Buzzing Noise Interrupting Songs

Jmtiner00
Local Performer

Distortion / Loud Buzzing Noise Interrupting Songs

Is there a solution for this, I have same issue on android app, ive deleted and reinstalled the app. Also I have 10 thumbs up on undefined that I cant remove.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmtiner00 I moved your post over to the Android space to keep the Community organized.

It sounds like you are running into two separate issues.

Distortion / Loud Buzzing Noise Interrupting Songs:

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

Is there an error message when the buzzing knows plays? If so, what does it say?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted thumb ratings reappear as "thumbed up on undefined":

Our engineers are aware of the issue with thumb ratings not disappearing from the Thumbs Up list showing up on your profile.

I have escalated your feedback over to them as well so they can take a closer look.

If you'd like to keep track of this issue, you can follow along on this thread: Deleted thumb ratings reappear as "thumbed up on undefined"

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a resolution. 

0 Kudos

Jmtiner00
Local Performer

There is no message that pops up, I listen to Pandora over Bluetooth most the time.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmtiner00 Thanks for following up.

We've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through these troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If you continue to experience issues with the buzzing noise, I'd like to report your feedback to our engineering team.

Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information? Can you describe the sound you hear, along with the device you are connecting to when streaming via bluetooth?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos

Jmtiner00
Local Performer

Model lm-l600vm

Verizon

Android version 10

Build # QKQ1.191222.002

Pandora version 2010.1 (android-tunee 20101015

Mostly cellular 4g/5g

The sound is like a CD is scratched/courpt audio file and loud screeching noise high pitch.

I feel like it happens on the same songs. But dont remember whats songs.

Ford sync 2012, Chevy Bluetooth/android auto(2019), Bluetooth earbuds.

Haven't heard it lately since I switched to high audio quality on Pandora. And turned off auto start.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jmtiner00 It is possible that the audio with a specific track is corrupted.

The next time this happens, please make note of the name of the track and artist.

Also, please try and grab a screenshot of the now playing screen.

I can then escalate that over to our curation team so they can verify if this is indeed an issue with that specific track, or if we need to get our engineers involved to further investigate.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos