cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

stevef
Underground

Me too. Just started today (Dec 4).  Galaxy Note 10. This is very annoying. I see there are a lot of people reporting this. It happens when I shuffle all stations so not sure why it is saying "playlist"

stevef
Underground

Me too. Started today (Dec 4). Comes up randomly while shuffling all stations on Samsung Note 10

0 Kudos

Legion
Local Performer

Been happening regularly to me for a few weeks but hasn't been overly unbearable.  Over the past 24 hrs it's been happening constantly on Autoplay, playlists, and really anything I can listen to.  Samsung Galaxy S20.

0 Kudos

Z28_Camaro_SD
Local Performer

Error Playlist is no longer available please help!!

Can't thumbs up or select certain Playlists.

0 Kudos

PeeDee
Local Performer

I have Samsung S8 Active. This started happening for me too 3 days ago. Just went to listen and there it was prompting me to google it same message as others posted 

0 Kudos

tweed757
Local Performer

Same problem.  I see on other threads moderator stating problem has been solved.  It hasn't and I'm about to cancel my subscription.

Not happy that our only "help" option is a community forum.  How about HELP from Pandora?

0 Kudos

tweed757
Local Performer

Same random problem.  Restart app and sometimes same station is fine, sometimes not.

HELLO? PANDORA?  ANYBODY HOME?

0 Kudos

dspoke951
Local Performer

Seems like whatever I press or when I scroll I I recieve the error message that the playlist is no longer available. 

0 Kudos

Beckwilly
Local Performer

Me too! Happening all day today. I hope this is a short term issue and not that my Playlist are being deleted or removed!

0 Kudos

Mohadeab
Local Performer

Me also, not everytime I use it but always when I go to get in my truck and hook up Pandora I get Playlist no longer available,  for about a month now

0 Kudos

Poppanitrous
Local Performer

about as annoying as it gets..says song isnt available..i log in here and after all this work..the song finally plays mysteriously again.. also it said a playlist I created no longer was available.

dec 5th 2020

android s8 plus

0 Kudos

mmilligan0
Local Performer

I've been having the same problem all day, as well.  I tried to use several of my playlists and I keep getting that error.

0 Kudos

Itznyd
Local Performer

I am having the same problem on a Samsung Galaxy 8. 

0 Kudos

Nhaddon
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue on Pandora premium. My phone is a LG aristo 4 plus. It happens at random times. Sometimes it will be at the beginning of a song or near the end. The music stops and suddenly the message appears stating "sorry, this playlist is no longer available." And then it puts me back on the main page as if i had just opened pandora.

0 Kudos

Shaymonb11
Local Performer

I'm still having troubles with this. I recently had to change my password due too someone else having access to it. Ever since then I've had nothing but troubles with it. I've been using pandora for over 10 years now and I've built Playlist that I can't listen too now.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 12/06/20: 

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

We believe this issue has been resolved with the latest released app version.

Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  3. Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  4. Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you continue to run into trouble with this, please try signing out of the app and signing back in as that may also resolve any lingering issues after updating.

Lastly, if signing out of the app and signing back in still does not resolve this for you, please follow up with some additional information so that we can pass it along to our engineering team:

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?
  • Does this error happen when listening to a specific playlist or station?

We appreciate your continued patience with this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

Drod
Local Performer

Hello,

I am running into a couple issues. I am on an S9+ with Verizon. My recently played will not update when I listen to new music. I also keep getting "sorry, this playlist is no longer available"  and then kicks me back to the main screen. This is both random( just stops playing) and when I like songs in any albums, playlists, or stations. I have also lost more than half of my liked songs in my "my thumbs up" playlist. I have 4.8k thumbs but only 932 songs left in that playlist. I assume the 4.8k is both up and down but I know i have more than 932 likes. I have tried reinstalling and re logging in multiple times. Super frustrating. Thanks for your time.

Screenshot_20201205-204302_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20201119-185838_Pandora.jpg

20201205_204540.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Drod I do see you were running into a few separate issues after reading through your message.

Luckily, we believe each of those should now be resolved.

To fix the issue you are having with the Recently Played list not updating, and the "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available" error:

You will need to update to the latest version of the app.

Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  3. Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  4. Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To resolve the issue with your My Thumbs Up playlist missing tracks:

You will need to sign out of the app and sign back in to resolve this.

If you continue to experience issues, please follow up on this thread with the information requested in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

Drod
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Thank you for your response! I updated and re logged in. So far so good. The only thing I saw was that I now have 2 "My thumbs up" playlists. One is at  1765 and the other is at 946. Will the 946 just be the one missing songs?

0 Kudos

Betts63
Underground

Its been way too long for sure

0 Kudos