cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Mike1980
Underground

My playlists are unavailable in my collection. And when I hit the thumbs up button gor a song it stops playing a nd says "this Playlist is no longer available " and im on a Samsung s9

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
323 Replies

sykojenyus
Local Performer

Just today I started getting the "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available" message when I thumbs up/down or rotate my screen.  I can press OK and still play the music, but the message pops up any time I do one of those things.  This is happening on two different Motorola phones both running Android.  My Amazon Fire tablet says "We've encountered an unexpected error.  Please contact Pandora listener support at pandora-support@pandora.com  Error code: 99001" when I rotate the screen or thumbs up/down.  Again, I can still play the music, but the message pops up whenever I do one of those things.

0 Kudos

chrisandglen
Local Performer

I made a Playlist on my laptop but won't show up on my phone. It is also not allowing me to make anymore playlists and says the it is no longer available.

0 Kudos

Peventura1
Local Performer

When Im playing music (whether it be select songs or playlist) I keep getting an error saying "Sorry the playlist is no longer available." Its annoying and really starting to piss me off.  How do I fix this? Thank you in advance

0 Kudos

gr8risheinme
Local Performer

This issue started with me a couple days ago and was very frustrating. I think I just figured it out though. Try going to battery settings and ensure the battery optimization isn't on. If it is, disable it. I turned it off and my problem was solved.... Any song I attempted to play would play approximately 5 seconds then the error message popped up. So far, so good right now though.

AdamPandora

@Ktuttle848 Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community. 

Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue. Could you provide the requested information about your device from this post?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@sykojenyus We'd be happy to look into this further.

Can you please do me a favor and send me two screenshots of both of the error messages you are seeing?

Additionally, could you provide me with the requested information about your devices from this post?

I appreciate your help with this! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Peventura1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue. Could you please provide the requested information about your device from this post?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for sharing your workaround, @gr8risheinme!

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community. 😁

0 Kudos

navystockman
Local Performer
  • Model: LG V40 ThinQ
  • Carrier: AT&T
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone): 10
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone): QKQ1.191222.002
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone): August 1 2020
  • Pandora version: 2010.1 ( ANDROID-TUNER 20101015)
    • Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
  • What are you doing within the app prior to this error message popping up? (ex. Skipping to the next song on a station or playlist).    It happens anytime I interact with the app. skipping to the next song, thumbs up, thumbs down, or even pausing the song
  • Have you noticed any patterns? Is this station or playlist specific? If so, what is the name of the station(s) or playlist(s)?          There is no rhyme or reason when it happens. It happens on all stations.
    • Are these custom playlists you've created? Or, a curated playlist? It happens on both
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@navystockman I have added your information to the ticket we open with our engineers.

Thanks for your patience as they continue to look into this. 🤝

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@chrisandglen I moved your post over to this existing thread since it sounds like you are receiving a similar error message: Error Message: "Sorry, this playlist is no longer available."

So that we can look into this further, can you please send a screenshot of the error message that is popping up?

Additionally, could you please provide the requested information about your device from this post?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Vivirguy19
Local Performer
  • I am having this issue on all of my playlists and radio stations
  • It started about 3 or 4 days ago I have pixel 4XL
  •  
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Vivirguy19 Thanks for sharing your experience on the Community.

So that we can look into this further, can you please send a screenshot of the error message that is popping up?

Additionally, could you please provide the requested information about your device from this post?

Thanks for the help with this! 

0 Kudos

kaefunq
Local Performer

Adam: I am having the same issue.  Could you please add my account to the ticket.  It happens on a lot of different stations.  I have a Pixel 1.

AdamPandora

@kaefunq We'd be happy to look into this.

Can you please send a screenshot of the error message that is popping up?

Additionally, could you please provide me with all of the requested information about your device from this post?

Thanks for the help with this! 

0 Kudos

Meeshalu
Local Performer

I am getting the same message when I try to use my Pandora playlists. I pay a lot of money for the yearly ad free service, so it's very irritating. Three is no specific playlist and no pattern other tgan, I open up a playlist push pkay, hear about 10 seconds, then it shuts down with the same message as the other individuals on this feed. Mine have even dropped off of my playlist roller, I have to search through my history to find them. 

I have an LG K30 and we use Metro T-Mobile. My operating system is the latest update that was done this summer on Android. I don't have a build number or anything like that, but honestly, it sounds to me like an issue on the end of Pandora, for sure.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

Qrg192123
Local Performer

I am having the same issue as well, I have cleared data, cache and uninstalled the app.... 😔 Hopefully with this many complaints the devs can rectify the issue.

0 Kudos

QuelGrand
Local Performer

I am having this same problem. I am a paid subscriber as well and I just started to noticed these problems after the last update. I have a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy A51. If you need more info, I will be gladly able to provide it.

0 Kudos

Brblake21
Local Performer

Screenshot_20201118-064133.png

Most of my playlists are doing this now. Moto z4 phone here. Please fix this. 

0 Kudos

Jeslmcm
Local Performer

Having the same problem, premium client. Samsung Galaxy S8, sm-G950U1 android version 9. I tried clearing data and cash with no luck. It could be coincidence but it looks like at least one song on the playlistsnshows with E now. However almost every playlist errors out even on other songs within first few minutes of listening.

0 Kudos