cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing downloads after signing back in

Brian_D
Local Performer

Hello I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem ....I get an alert to re-sign in to my account for security reasons and when I do it resets my account and I lose all my downloaded music ....why does it do this??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Brian_D. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from.

Reinstalling the app or signing out of your account will reset the download process on your device.

We have an existing feature request to restore downloads after signing back in / reinstallation. Other listeners would like to see a feature like this come to fruition. 

If you'd like to see this idea implemented too, be sure to click on the ❤️icon next to the title of the request on the main Feature Request page. 

Hope to see you around the community often! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Brian_D. 👋

Reinstalling the app or signing out of your account will reset the download process on your device.

We have an existing feature request to restore downloads after signing back in / reinstallation. Other listeners would like to see a feature like this come to fruition. 

If you'd like to see this idea implemented too, be sure to click on the ❤️icon next to the title of the request on the main Feature Request page. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Alchron
On the Rise

Why is this not a standard feature to start with?  That means you have to redownload your stations every single time when the app kicks you out for any reason.  Kind of makes you wonder why anyone would want to get the premium for the feature to have offline mode when on a whim the app can just nuke your offline content at any given time.

@AlyssaPandora wrote:

Hey, @Brian_D. 👋

0 Kudos