Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hector97 It sounds like the music is stopping whenever you leave the app.

If this is true, I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page

If you continue to experience issues, please make sure to reach back out and let us know. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hector97 It sounds like the music is stopping whenever you leave the app.

If this is true, I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page

If you continue to experience issues, please make sure to reach back out and let us know. 

0 Kudos

pulse66
Local Performer

after starting a song the music cuts off until i hit pandora button again on android...it'll play awhile and do the same thing again.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pulse66 I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you are running into a similar issue.

I recommend trying out the steps listed above as it should resolve this. 

If not, please make sure to reach back out and let me know. 

0 Kudos

Chris72
Local Performer

Everytime now when I log in I get to one song and half way throu it stops and makes me open the app again to restart 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chris72  Welcome to the community!

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Let me know.

0 Kudos

ElizabethH
Local Performer

With the most recent update, Pandora has to be open at all times to play.  Where as before this recent update, I could turn on Pandora, lock my phone and Pandora would continue playing, which I preferred.

Is there a way to return to allowing Pandora play without having to have the app open?  That it continue playing even when the phone is locked.  Any helpful ideas will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElizabethH Welcome to the community!

I moved your post to this thread as it provides some helpful steps listed above that should resolve this. 

If not, please make sure to reach back out and let me know. 

0 Kudos