cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification panel color

I2blong
Local Performer

On an android phone, the notification panel is now colored and hard to read, where is used to be white. Is there a way to change it back? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@I2blong  

Unfortunately, you won't be able to change this option from your end as it is not currently a feature. 

I would recommend creating a feature request here, if you'd like to see your idea implemented.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @I2blong. 👋

Could you send over a screenshot 📸of what you're seeing?

To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.

To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your next post on this thread.  

Let me know so I can take a look. 

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

I2blong
Local Performer

It's the album artwork feature that I want to turn off as the colors are hard to read in the notification panel

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@I2blong  

Unfortunately, you won't be able to change this option from your end as it is not currently a feature. 

I would recommend creating a feature request here, if you'd like to see your idea implemented.

Thanks so much for posting on the community! 🎶

0 Kudos