cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline mode: Cannot connect to Pandora try again

Emjab
Local Performer

This issue just recently started, I'll be listening to music offline when it will stop working. I'll get an error message telling me that it cannot connect and to try again. It's been on both wifi and cellular data. Error message below. 

Screenshot_20210310-155018_Pandora.jpg

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it has not helped. My phone has not had a system update recently nor has the app. 

Is there anything being done about this currently? If I switch to online listening the app works just fine, but this costs me data that I do not want to use when I paid for premium. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Emjab. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I would recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps to see if it helps resolve your issue. I've also enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case I need to share this with our device / engineering team.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

• Open your device Settings
  • Tap Apps
  • Scroll down to find Pandora
  • Select Storage
  • On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Emjab. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I would recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps to see if it helps resolve your issue. I've also enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case I need to share this with our device / engineering team.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

• Open your device Settings
  • Tap Apps
  • Scroll down to find Pandora
  • Select Storage
  • On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps. Let me know how it goes.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

0 Kudos