cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline use

Ogre978
Local Performer

When I have no internet and I try to use pandora it keeps trying to connect and wont let me use it. I have pandora premium and everything.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ogre978. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with offline mode.

Just to clarify, when you launch the Pandora app (without internet), you get a "Waiting for Connection..." error message? Do you already have offline mode enabled when this happens?

Enabling Offline Mode:

• Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  • Toggle Offline Mode on.
  • Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

++

If this issue persists, could you share more information about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Ogre978. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with offline mode.

Just to clarify, when you launch the Pandora app (without internet), you get a "Waiting for Connection..." error message? Do you already have offline mode enabled when this happens?

Enabling Offline Mode:

• Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  • Toggle Offline Mode on.
  • Once Offline Mode has been enabled, you will see only the content in your collection that has been downloaded for offline listening.

++

If this issue persists, could you share more information about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!
0 Kudos