cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optional "Daily Updates" would be nice

zulutech
Local Performer

I know I may be one of only a few, but I would like to have the option to turn off the daily updates that cover the screen of my phone at each listening session. As I get older (68) my fingers don't always perform and obey as I intend them.  I need things less cluttered and having a screen full of hyperlinks to places I have no intention of going is causing some frustration.  I just think as a Premium member I should have some control how my Pandora is delivered.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zulutech I moved your post over to the Android space, as I believe you are referring to the push notifications we send out.

Pandora uses notifications to let you know when new music and concert dates are available from your favorite artists, and to notify you about activity on your Pandora Profile.

You can disable Pandora Push Notifications by opening Pandora on your Android device and going to the Profile tab. Tap the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Notifications. From here, you can uncheck "Receive notifications from Pandora on this device."

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zulutech I moved your post over to the Android space, as I believe you are referring to the push notifications we send out.

Pandora uses notifications to let you know when new music and concert dates are available from your favorite artists, and to notify you about activity on your Pandora Profile.

You can disable Pandora Push Notifications by opening Pandora on your Android device and going to the Profile tab. Tap the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Notifications. From here, you can uncheck "Receive notifications from Pandora on this device."

Hope this helps!
0 Kudos