cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Closing by itself

Janay530
Local Performer

I have never had an issue with Pandora until now. I have an LG Stylo 6 that I just bought and of course I downloaded Pandora because it's always been my go to app for music. Well now if I'm listening to Pandora after about 4 or 5 songs it will close itself. Everything is updated on my phone and I've already cleared the data from the app and it still does it. It's very frustrating and makes me not want to use it anymore. 

2 Replies

donnika
Local Performer

That has happened to me too it's not your phone it's the station I've also tried heartradio and audiomack and utube download they are pretty good but I love Pandora..they still on top ... 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Janay530 @donnika. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps to see if this helps with Pandora on your Android device.

I've also enabled a trace on both of your individual accounts, in case we need to report this over to our engineering team.

Let me know how the steps work out for you, and whether you're receiving any error messages. I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos