cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Session Limit

Dino_4
Local Performer

When I am trying to play music on my favorite, but it does not play and when I look into the albums, the songs show information, looks like your system is down, you're not trying to play this song! Why Pandora, WHY? I am using Pixel 3 XL and this app is not working!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Dino_4. 👋

Sorry for any confusion. Looks like you've enabled complimentary sessions of Premium recently. You can find out more about how these sessions work here

A couple of things to keep in mind:

• Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.
  • If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. We're so glad you're enjoying the extra functionality.

I know that limits like this can be frustrating, so I'll definitely pass along your feedback.

In the meantime, you can see if you're eligible for longer trials or upgrade to Pandora Premium by visiting pandora.com/upgrade. (I'd recommend doing that from a computer rather than a mobile device, if you have the option.)

Hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Jake_The_Cake
Local Performer

usually when you search music you watch a quick ad to start a "pandora premium session" for a little bit you can listen to any music you like. BUT Recently it wont let my do that I click play on songs and the move to the top of my recently played list but WONT play at all, nothing pops up after clicking the little play button

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Jake_The_Cake. 👋

I moved your message over to this existing thread as it looks like you are also hitting the session limit: Premium Session Limit

Have you received any notification about hitting the limit during your listening sessions?

Does the advertisement actually play? If so, what is the advertisement for?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos