cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover downloaded music

Dickard
Local Performer

Recently had problems with my app crashing the second I would open it, couldn't play any music. Had to delete app redownload and clear chace, finally got the app to work but now 90% of the music that I had save is gone only some music is still there. Is there any way I could back up or restore what I had save before I had the chrashing issue. 4 years of music GONE

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
24 Replies

kdmshort
Underground

I'm on the same dam device I logged out bc ur troubleshoot told me to I lost my music for no dam reason ...man i.a just do the YouTube music or something 

0 Kudos

Kliymaxx
Local Performer

I changed banks an my payment method was on autopay. So it turn off service when the last month was up. I put my new bank info in an turned everything back on an I've lost 90% of my downloaded music. Please help...

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kliymaxx. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community.

When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium.

When you resubscribed to Premium, your collection and playback history should already be stored in our servers for when you returned to that subscription level.

++

Downloading Offline Content:

You'll need to redownload that content in order to listen offline.

You can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. This button will only appear for eligible tracks.

• Please keep in mind: Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.
  • Make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Feel free to let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Meghann84
Local Performer

Is there anyway to recover ten years of music lost? I have my thumbs up list but all my albums, all my individual downloads are gone. I don't have access to my Hotmail account anymore due to it being compromised but I guess my main email is linked with another Pandora account. If I can't recover I will be cancelling. This is just too painful. My music is my therapy. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Meghann84. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I can help escalate your issue to our User Support team via email.

Could you please private message me with the best email to reach you? It looks like your Pandora Community profile is associated with that Hotmail email address.

Please check your private messages on Community by clicking on the envelope icon.

Thanks! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos