cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red screen locks up phone

SFMarcopolo
Local Performer

Tried every Pandora suggested fix. Even all the advanced fixes. Still locks up phone to a redish screen. I have to restart the phone, just to shut off the music. How ridiculous is that? Also music stops playing every few minutes. This is all new problems.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SFMarcopolo Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Typically, these steps should help with the issue you're experiencing. However, it sounds like you've tried those already.

++

I checked in, and I do see that you've been in touch with our User Support team regarding your listening experience.

Someone will follow up with you via email to gather your account and device information to report to our engineering team.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SFMarcopolo Sorry to hear that you're having trouble.

Typically, these steps should help with the issue you're experiencing. However, it sounds like you've tried those already.

++

I checked in, and I do see that you've been in touch with our User Support team regarding your listening experience.

Someone will follow up with you via email to gather your account and device information to report to our engineering team.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos