cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skips not working

APB070192-
Local Performer

I had let my subscription go over because I couldn't afford it at the time. When I went to bring it back. It said it took the payment and showed the $5 a month subscription at the top I tried to do my skips it wouldn't work. I shut my phone off turned it back on try it again. Uninstalled it's installed it back. And it's still not working and I even did the same thing the next day maybe thinking that the subscription was too new and he needed time to process. I have the same thing happening and I don't know what to fix it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @APB070192-!

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind running through these steps here to see if it helps with your issue?

If you still have trouble after those steps, please provide more info about your experience:

• Could you clarify whether you're able to skip any tracks on any given station?
  • Are you receiving any error messages when you attempt to skip?

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @APB070192-!

Thanks for your post.

Would you mind running through these steps here to see if it helps with your issue?

If you still have trouble after those steps, please provide more info about your experience:

• Could you clarify whether you're able to skip any tracks on any given station?
  • Are you receiving any error messages when you attempt to skip?

Let me know how it goes.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos