cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space on my Samsung GalaxyS7

warriordoc77
Local Performer

Hi the Pandora App was taking up 10Gb of space on my phone, I had to uninstall it to be able to get the updates needed for the phone to work. Im wondering, Is there a way to keep the app from occupying so kuch space. I tried changing the storage to the SD Card but it did not work. Please advice.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @warriordoc77! Thanks for posting. 

My first thought since you're a Premium subscriber is that this might have been offline content that was saved on your phone. When you uninstalled Pandora, your offline music was automatically removed. 

I checked your offline content just now and see that 3 stations plus your Thumbprint Radio have been automatically downloaded for offline listening. If you'd prefer not use this, you can remove them, however, if you lose your network connection, Pandora may just stop. 

If you notice that the space is creeping up again, feel free to let us know and we can take a closer look. 

Also, just fyi, you won't be able to save Pandora on your SD card, installing the Pandora app on an SD card causes performance issues we can't provide support for.

Let me know if you have any other question. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos