cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station name shows up in Downloads but it's empty

Bobata
Local Performer

this,was working at some point. I recently cleared cache and possibly downloads disappeared then. Tried to redownload by turning off and on. didnt work.

I have 3.5 gigs internal storage and 28gigs SD storage

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Bobata. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening. Signing in and out of the Pandora app on your device will reset the download process. Then, you would need to make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

• If you continue to have trouble, check the download icon for the content you are attempting to download. The two rotating arrows indicate that the content is still in the download process and the highlighted downward pointing arrow means the content has successfully downloaded.
  • If the icon is not highlighted, try downloading the content again and keep the app in the foreground while your offline music downloads. Keep in mind that stations and large playlists take a longer time to download.
  • Lastly, if you are having trouble downloading stations, please try downloading a single track for offline listening to see if that works.

++

You also mentioned that the station is empty under downloads. Could you clarify a bit more?

• Are there any icons indicating that the station wasn't downloaded? 
  • Are you able to play the station at all?
  • If you're able to share a screenshot, this would be helpful too. 
    • To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
    • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Let me know how it goes. I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)