cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint radio closing unexpectedly

20ethanweixel
Local Performer

When I skip or like too many things on Thumbprint radio it says it is unavailable. Sometimes it happens without provocation. It happens on my ios device and my new android. It seems to only be the thumbprint radio. This is my favorite station to listen to, so its pretty annoying when I listen to it for eight hours a day.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @20ethanweixel, thanks for posting to community. Sorry to hear this is happening.

I’ve asked our User Support team to enable a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. 

Can you do me a favor and please replicate the message on your Thumbprint Radio while this trace is enabled, and can you take a screenshot of the message that pops up. I'd like to share this with our engineering team. 

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @20ethanweixel, thanks for posting to community. Sorry to hear this is happening.

I’ve asked our User Support team to enable a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. 

Can you do me a favor and please replicate the message on your Thumbprint Radio while this trace is enabled, and can you take a screenshot of the message that pops up. I'd like to share this with our engineering team. 

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport