cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Listen

Jpickard
Local Performer

Ok so idk whats goin on im on a Samsung Galaxy j3 orbit phone and i used to be able to listen to it while playing  my game ldoe(last day on earth) a while ago id be able to listen to a bunch of songs now, it plays bout like 9 then stops and goes back to the 1st song that i played when i opened it in the notification bar it just sits there i cant press play or skip or when i try to clear my notifications it wont do anything so i have to reopen pandora just to clear it but if i want to listen it fixes itself but then it just does it again. Ive uninstalled an reinstalled and cleared the cache an all that an searched countless google web searches to find a solution but not a dam thing. Please if anyone knows whats up with pandora please help me thank you in advance 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Jpickard. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening. It sounds like you've gone through the basic / advanced troubleshooting steps for your device.

Could you provide more information about your phone?

• Model: Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Are there any error messages popping up?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos