cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove songs from My Collection

CardinalCross
Underground

On Android (GS8), trying to remove songs from My Collection isn't always responsive. Clicking the ellipses and "remove from collected songs" gives the prompt that the song has been removed, but stays on my playlist. Is this potentially a known bug? 

Originally unable to remove specific songs from my collection, it seems that the errant songs stayed listed while removing other songs from my list randomly that I intended on keeping, after many hours of discovery and discernment. Perhaps an initial graphical error, this poses a huge setback and I'd very much not like to have any more of my time wasted in this regard.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CardinalCross That shouldn't happen! 

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page

Let us know if this helps. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CardinalCross That shouldn't happen! 

I recommend running through the troubleshooting steps listed on this page

Let us know if this helps. 

CardinalCross
Underground

Much obliged. Clearing the data and resetting data preferences seems to have done the trick. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

CardinalCross
Underground

Well, it worked for the first couple of songs. It seems like removing several songs in relatively quick succession forces it to act up...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CardinalCross Sorry to hear that - I have escalated this to our support team. 

They will be reaching out to you via email to the email address your Pandora account is registered under.

Keep an eye out for their message and they'll be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos