cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to share content to Facebook

BobbyM
Local Performer

I am unable to share a song that I'm listening too on Pandora with my Facebook on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. I cleared the cache but it still doesn't work. It's been weeks since I've posted 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 07/15/23:

Hi, everyone!

Connecting to Facebook is no longer a feature. However, I understand any frustration you might have around this experience and have passed along your feedback.

If you'd like to continue sharing to your Facebook account, you can still copy the link for the track you're attempting to share from our website or mobile app.

Mobile users can start by tapping the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and then select Share. From here, you can Copy Link.

Web users can hover the cursor over the album art*, or click on the ellipsis (or three dots) for that item. Select Share and then Copy Link to share the direct link instead.

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Falcon03
Local Performer

I am having this issue with my Facebook.  I know that I used to be able to use the share to but yesterday when I did try it just blinked and didn't go to the share screen like it should have. 

0 Kudos

Fsal13
Local Performer

I am unable to share songs to my Facebook page. I'm able to share via other socials and messages but not FB. I keep getting this error. I'm not able to see social on Desktop view either. I can't toggle to turn it back on in the app.

Screenshot_20230709_143559_Facebook.jpg

0 Kudos

Desertdirthead
Local Performer

Having the same the issue. And get the error message. Just a bit frustrating.

0 Kudos

robertholloway2
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem it's been about a month I can't figure out how to fix it

I can't connect my Pandora to Facebook it just stopped working one day and I can't figure out how to fix it 

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 07/15/23:

Hi, everyone!

Connecting to Facebook is no longer a feature. However, I understand any frustration you might have around this experience and have passed along your feedback.

If you'd like to continue sharing to your Facebook account, you can still copy the link for the track you're attempting to share from our website or mobile app.

Mobile users can start by tapping the name of the song/station/album/playlist/artist/podcast* and then select Share. From here, you can Copy Link.

Web users can hover the cursor over the album art*, or click on the ellipsis (or three dots) for that item. Select Share and then Copy Link to share the direct link instead.

*What content you're able to share may depend on your subscription level.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

slowneasy308
Local Performer

Well that's a bunch of bs and u know it is so fix it or alot of ppl will delete ur system of music and go to different platform for music

0 Kudos

kmarcus122
Local Performer

This **ahem**!!!

0 Kudos

Donnie344308
Local Performer

After 10+ years with Pandora, I've about completely had it. I've been a Paid Subscriber for a majority of that time. Not only can I not repost to Facebook, We can't even upload a Profile picture. I've hesitated Deleting my Account. Constantly asking subscribers to Upgrade the service while the Features Downgrade. There's many other platforms offering a better experience. I was really loving Pandora 5 years ago. All good things must end. I❤️Radio here I come.

0 Kudos