cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I listen to my downloaded songs?

Octriv
Local Performer

I have downloaded songs on my phone but I can not listen to them. The songs will only play if I am connected to the internet or my data is on before going onto offline mode. This only works as long as I don't turn off the app but as soon as I do and click back on the downloads no longer work. On certain occasions, the downloads won't even appear to be played. There are also times that songs I have not downloaded start playing offline. I have tried everything that I have read here concerning android phones but none of them seem to work. Can anyone help me?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the continued trouble, @Octriv.

Would you mind sending over more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Let me know as I'd like to report your issue.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the continued trouble, @Octriv.

Would you mind sending over more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Let me know as I'd like to report your issue.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos