cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't shuffle when out of network

spreng
Underground

I seem to be out of network quite a lot here in Dallas, so my Pandora frequently switches to download mode. But when that happens I lose shuffle mode, even though I have downloaded dozens of artists. All I hear is composer John Williams. Does anyone know how to keep shuffle on when I am out of network? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @spreng.

By default, songs, albums, stations, and playlists in Offline Mode are sorted by most recently downloaded. Artists, however, are sorted from A-Z.

To view only downloads, tap the row just under the Recently Played carousel, and a menu will drop down that will allow you to filter your collection. Toggle the switch to Show Only Downloads to view only content that is stored on your device.

You should be able to shuffle your download songs and songs within a playlist.

You also may find this article about Offline Listening to be helpful.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @spreng.

By default, songs, albums, stations, and playlists in Offline Mode are sorted by most recently downloaded. Artists, however, are sorted from A-Z.

To view only downloads, tap the row just under the Recently Played carousel, and a menu will drop down that will allow you to filter your collection. Toggle the switch to Show Only Downloads to view only content that is stored on your device.

You should be able to shuffle your download songs and songs within a playlist.

You also may find this article about Offline Listening to be helpful.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos