cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 Chevrolet: Buffering

Prettysavvy
Local Performer

Have 2016 Chevrolet. Pandora App is on the radio screen. I have been using the Pandora app for years successfully with Android and Chevy My Link, now when using the App, I get the album cover and song title on screen but all that happens is Pandora shows a slow slow buffering line across the screen from 0 to 100% When it gets to 100 it then repeats the buffer over and over again with no sound. Yes I tried all the suggested phone fixes and connection fixes deleting the phone app and reinstalling etc. etc. no help. Now funny thing is if I hit the Media button on the radio instead of Pandora,, the Pandora music comes on loud and clear. This leads me to believe either the radio Pandora App is either broken or just out of date with recent Pandora phone app updates.  Any ideas? Can Pandora confirm that the Pandora app in my car just might be out of date. This problem just started about a month ago. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Prettysavvy I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos