Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Pandora to my car without a phone

hott71
Local Performer

2017 Lincoln MKZ

Hi 

can someone please help i would like to too know if i can connect panadora to my car without useing my phone. connect when i start my car what i want to do is be able to play pandora  from my dash. please help.

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hott71 At this time, all Pandora automotive implementations require you to use a compatible iPhone or Android with an active internet connection in order to stream music in the car.*

If you have a smartphone, I'm more than happy to help get you set up in your car. Could you tell me:

1. What is the make and model of your phone?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo (non-OEM), can you provide me the brand and model number?
  3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Let me know.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hott71 At this time, all Pandora automotive implementations require you to use a compatible iPhone or Android with an active internet connection in order to stream music in the car.*

If you have a smartphone, I'm more than happy to help get you set up in your car. Could you tell me:

1. What is the make and model of your phone?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo (non-OEM), can you provide me the brand and model number?
  3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Let me know.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

0 Kudos