cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access account in car

JanieMc330
Local Performer

I am trying to access my Pandora account in my car using my bluetooth connection using my Samsun cellphone. I keep getting the message that I do not have an account set up, altho I can access my account on both my cellphone and my computer... 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @JanieMc330  - thanks for posting to community. 

Happy to take a closer look, can you let me know the following:

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
    1. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  2. What is the model of your Samsung? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version?

Let me know.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JLewis
Local Performer

I didn't ask the question but want to know the answer. I have a 2012 Toyoto Venza. Samsung S21. Pandora 2104.1

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JLewis! Thanks for posting. 

At this time, all Pandora automotive implementations require you to use a compatible iPhone or Android with an active internet connection in order to stream music in the car.*

Unfortunately, your model doesn't offer integrated Pandora functionality. There are aftermarket brands, such as Alpine, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc., that do have built-in Pandora functionality, where users can change stations, thumb up and down and many other features straight from the dash. 

Otherwise, you may still be able to listen to Pandora in your car using a 3.5mm audio cable, USB or Bluetooth (if your automobile has these features). Note: not all BT connections support music streaming.If you are looking to use one of the other possible ways to listen to Pandora (3.5mm audio cable, USB or Bluetooth), you'll need to refer to your owner's manual, or contact the car manufacturer or your dealership to see if they have any suggestions regarding your configuration.

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

edaviles
Local Performer

I have an 05 Mustang convertible with an after-market head unit/ Pioneer AVH-X2700BS. My android phone is a Samsung Moto G 5G  2022, version13.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

HI @edaviles! Welcome to community!

Looks like PandoraLink is available on your Pioneer. You'll just need to be sure to have the Pandora app installed on your Samsung mobile.

Then simply connect your Samsung to your Pioneer via Bluetooth, tap the PandoraLink icon in the menu option in order to listen to Pandora. Keep in mind, the Pandora controls will default to your car's head unit when connected to your phone. You may see an Accessory Screen appear when connected. Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to turn this off.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you run into trouble

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos