cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto - Hearing ads when upgraded to Plus

coltonc18
Underground

Hello, I listen to a shuffle on android auto in my car like always. Today an ad came up and I'm a plus subscriber, I did not request any premium content. Can someone please advise? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coltonc18 It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, so the subscription expired this month. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company. If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again. You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Premium options from the Pandora website.

Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.

If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one from the PayPal website

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@coltonc18 It looks like we were not able to automatically renew your Pandora subscription, so the subscription expired this month. For more information, please contact your bank or credit card company. If you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of your subscription, you will need to upgrade again. You can upgrade to Pandora Plus or one of our Premium options from the Pandora website.

Then, select your subscription preference and enter your payment method: Credit Card or PayPal. If paying by credit card, enter your card information on the Payment Information page.

If you selected to pay by PayPal, follow the prompts to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one from the PayPal website

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

wkenddad
Local Performer

Why does Pandora APP in my Chevy play without Ads, but when I use Android Auto I get Ads?

0 Kudos