cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto - Replay song/all option missing with playlists

gnason
Underground

A couple days ago, I noticed the option to repeat a single song, or repeat all songs, is gone from Android Auto. I have a Pandora Premium Family account with a Samsung Galaxy A11.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @gnason! Thanks for posting to community. 

Can you please share a photo of what you're seeing on your Android Auto. You should be able to share that photo here in this thread. It's often easiest through a web browser. 

In the meantime, I'm going to report your issue to our engineering team. I see that you're on a Samsung Galaxy A11, would you mind providing the following:

• Model:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.

For anyone else that may be experiencing this issue, in your post, please provide the above info and I'll be sure to pass this along.

We appreciate your patience while we look into this. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gnason
Underground

Model: Galaxy A11

Android version: 11

Build number: RP1A.200720.012.A115AUCU5BUG3

Pandora version: 2108.1.1 (ANDROID-TUNER 21081102)

0 Kudos

gnason
Underground

This 20211008_132609.jpgThis is what I see in my vehicle. It is not happening with just Playlists, but also with Albums. Previously, there was an option on the left (where the Shuffle icon is, that previously was on the right) that allowed you to repeat one song or repeat all songs.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @gnason

Just wanted to let you know I have passed along your info and updated the ticket with the screenshot. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos