cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive: Pandora doesn't automatically launch when connected in my vehicle

Jacks29
Local Performer

I am having this same problem. It automatically starts my Apple Music app instead of Pandora even though I have everything set to auto launch Pandora. It won’t start until I open the app - this didn’t start being a problem consistently until the last week or 2, but it’s annoying af. I also keep getting “error” messages that 2 people can’t listen at the same time even though I have a family account. So I don’t know what is up with Pandora, but I’m not happy about it 😕

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Jacks29 

Welcome to community!

Can you tell me more about your experience in your vehicle:

• Make and model of your car?
  • How are you connected? Bluetooth or USB?
  • Do you use CarPlay?
  • Is Pandora your last used streaming service when connecting in your vehicle?

For your Family Plan, keep in mind, that each individual on your family plan will still need to have their own Pandora account in order for everyone to listen at the same time. This includes any shared in-home devices like TVs, Alexa or Google Home device, or receivers. Each Pandora account on your family plan can only stream from one device at a time.

If you use your account on a shared in-home device, you may consider adding an additional account to your family plan specific for these devices.

In the meantime, I'm happy to take a closer look. The next time this happens, let me know the device you're using, the date, the approximate time, and the station you were listening to.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos