cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth - Music Plays at Low Volume with iOS

Jessejameshope7
Local Performer

Not helpful Alyssa, sorry but please just hookup Bluetooth Pandora in your car. You will see what these people are talking about, that is what requires a fix. Not a link to the same thread that just does not address the posted concern. To keep things tidy and clear I moved your response to the trash as it is not helpful at all. Thanks

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Jessejameshope7. 👋

Sounds like you're having trouble with Pandora in your vehicle. I've moved your post over to the Automotive section of the community to keep things organized as the original is a different issue. 

It's helpful to know:

1. What is the make, model and year of your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo, what is the make and model of that device?
  3. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  4. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?
  5. Have you experienced this issue only when in the car, or also when listening on your phone outside the car?
  6. Have you tried repairing your iOS device with your vehicle?

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos