cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buick - 2 stations play simultaneously

Jverkamp
Local Performer

I purchased a 2021 Buick Enclave in September 2021. Since i bought it, i have had difficulty with the radio playing 2 Stations at the same time. I deleted the app and reinstalled with no luck. Took it to Buick dealership, t they have no idea what is causing the problem. Any suggestions?  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Jverkamp! Thanks for posting.

Can you tell me a little more about your mobile device and set-up?

What's the make and model of your phone? Can you also let me know the Pandora app version you're on? If you need help finding this let me know.

Are you connected to your Buick by Bluetooth or USB? Do you use Android Auto or CarPlay when connected?

Lastly, does this happen when you're outside of your vehicle? For example, playing directly from your mobile or connected to a speaker.

Let me know!

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jverkamp
Local Performer
  1. I not using my phone. It is the built in app on my 2021 Buick Enclave. My phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max, and is connected to my car using Bluetooth. However, the problem is the app built into the system in my car. I have this problem even when my phone is not connected or even in my car. Here is a picture of the settings in the car app. 
  2. Car settingsCar settings
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jverkamp!

I've enabled a trace on your account to help investigate. I'd like to remove the device connection between your car and Pandora account. This will log you out and you'll need to log back in.

If you're up for this let me know and I'll begin.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jverkamp
Local Performer

Yes, that will be fine. You can do it at any time. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jverkamp! Great! I've gone ahead and removed the connection from my end. When this takes place, you will be automatically signed out. Please note it may not happen immediately. After you've been logged out, go ahead and sign back in.

If you're still having trouble, let me know the time and date. I'll take a closer look. If you can share the steps you take until the stations start playing together, that would be great.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos