cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay - No sound every other song

GoonieFan1973
Local Performer

Hello, I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler. When I play Pandora on Car Play, one song plays, then on the next song, I have no ability to control the volume, as the song plays, but there is complete silence. If I skip to the next song, the song plays as normal with ability to control volume. But then the same thing happens on the song after that… no volume control, song plays, but it is silence. So, long story short, I can play every other song on Pandora.

Note: I have the most updated Pandora on my phone. This happens on my Jeep wether My phone is connected through Bluetooth or plugged into car USB.

I have restarted the phone, deleted the Pandora app, and reloaded. None of these have solved the problem.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

could I please get your assistance on troubleshooting this problem?

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @GoonieFan1973! Thanks for posting. 

Sounds like you've done a bit of troubleshooting already. I've enabled a trace on your account to help me investigate. 

Can you let me know the last time you've uninstalled/ reinstalled the Pandora app? I'm showing the last device association with an iPhone on 6/5/21. If you haven't uninstalled recently, would you mind doing this one more time while the trace is enabled. Then try to use Pandora with CarPlay as you normally would. 

I'll take a closer look. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

GoonieFan1973
Local Performer
Hello,
I deleted the app today, and reinstalled.
I will try and use the car play to see if that it has been fixed.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @GoonieFan1973! Thanks for trying that out. If you're still having trouble, can you let me know the following info about your iPhone:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos