cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with Pandora in Your Vehicle

WindowKing
Local Performer

Hello. I am from Wisconsin and I am wondering how well Pandora works in moving cars? I listen to Pandora all day in the office but I am thinking of removing Sirius radio and replacing it with Pandora in my truck. I am in sales and do alot of travelling. Also, I do not know what else is out there with a Pandora Plus subscription.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

The WindowKing

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
47 Replies

jwaters270
Local Performer

I have a car and would like to be able to use my Pandora music in it  How do I connect to my car?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jwaters270!

Can you tell me a little more about your car and set up?

1. What make, model and year is your vehicle?
  2. If you have an aftermarket stereo (non-OEM), can you provide me the brand?
  3. Is your vehicle equipped with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay?

Keep in mind, all implementations require you to use a compatible mobile device with an active internet connection. What is the make and model of your phone?

Thanks!

*Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mrthib4
Local Performer

Help me please to set this up in my truck

2009 dodge ram 1500

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrthib4 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

laupar50
Local Performer

Hello, I received an email this morning that someone was trying to add a truck to my account, they needed information on how to add this truck a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500, I do not own a truck and he was given a ticket by AdamPandora. Mrthib4 is the code or name given to him by Adam. I do not want this person on this account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laupar50 It looks like you originally posted on this same thread here.

You received an email since you are likely subscribed to receive notifications when others reply to this same thread.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from email notifications, you can navigate to your account settings within the Pandora Community to adjust your preferences.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

fdraven1
Opening Act

Have a 2021 chevy silverado 3500, has pandora installed. When I link my account which is premium, its only giving me basic, meaning i cant skip more than 5 or 6 times etc. Since the Android problem hasnt been fixed from Dec 4th how can I get the premium from the truck system instead of basic. Thankyou

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fdraven1 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos