cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kia - Resuming thumbed up song

tay12lor
Local Performer

I have over 3,000 thumbed up songs.  If I stop at, say, number 500 one day, when I try to resume at number 501 the next day, it automatically moves me back to number 1, and then I have to scroll all the way down.  Very frustrating. HELP!  Thanks!  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tay12lor Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

tay12lor
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I use an iPhoneSE (first edition) with Spectrum.  I should clarify that this only happens when I plug my phone into my car system (2020 Kia Sorento).  No error message, and no problem hearing the music.  It just reverts back to the first song on my Thumbs Up list when I start up my car.

Thanks,

Dennis

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tay12lor! Can you tell us more about your car set-up?

1. Are you using an aftermarket or stock stereo? If aftermarket,  what is the make and model of that device?
  2. Can you tell me the Pandora app version (let me know if you need help finding that)?
  3. How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  4. Is your vehicle equipped with Apple CarPlay?

Just to confirm, are you playing your Thumbs Up Playlist?

Let me know.

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos