cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Replay Button on Apple Carplay

tamaralc
Local Performer

Hello,

I'm a new ios user. I have a premium subscription. When I am using Apple Carplay my replay is missing. If I am not connected to my car I have the replay button. Is there a setting that I need to turn on to enable replay while using Apple Carplay?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @tamaralc! Thanks for posting to community.

Unfortunately, due to limitations with the CarPlay integration, the ability to replay tracks is not available. If you'd like to see this feature available in the future, I'd recommend visiting our Feature Request board and posting your feedback. 

Sorry for any disappointment this may have caused. 

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @tamaralc! Thanks for posting to community.

Unfortunately, due to limitations with the CarPlay integration, the ability to replay tracks is not available. If you'd like to see this feature available in the future, I'd recommend visiting our Feature Request board and posting your feedback. 

Sorry for any disappointment this may have caused. 

Use your mobile device only when conditions allow and as permitted by applicable law.

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

PorpoiseHork
Underground

Limitations? So Apple Music, Spotify, Youtube Music, and Amazon Music, all figured it out with Carplay but you can't?

0 Kudos

electr0n
Underground

I think the issue they’re running into is a conditional CarPlay interface that varies based on your subscription status. Spotify’s free tier offers the same functionality as paid (for the most part). There’s nothing within the interface that would change if you were just a free user. 

That being said, yes this is a heavy miss for CarPlay users. Perhaps a separate app for premium users that’s identical to free except for this would work, but that’s quite a dev lift for a single feature implementation. 

0 Kudos