cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Apple car play is not working with Pandora

white
Local Performer

on my apple car play I can't get Pandora working properly. It opened a song.. The only choice available is "repeat" . I have gone out of Pandora and come back - same song; I have disconnected phone and reconnected - same song. I have turned off the car and turned it back on - same song. I do hate that song now. I removed it from my collection. Meanwhile, back in the car.... A new song came on and same thing has happened. My stations show up, but only a few of them will open. it skips over most of them. Is the problem with the car play, Pandora or both? What's a girl to do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @white sorry to hear you're having trouble with Pandora and Apple CarPlay.

If you haven't already done so, please try uninstalling and reinstallin the Pandora app. 

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

++

If this doesn't help, you can let me know the following:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)
  • Make and model of your vehicle
  • Are you connected to CarPlay via Bluetooth or USB?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NorwayNan4819
Local Performer

iPhone 12

ios 14.1

Pandora no ads

Toyota Highlander Platinum 2020

USB

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @NorwayNan4819! Thanks for posting and for sharing some of your info.

Could you include which version of Pandora is on your phone? If you need help finding this, let me know. 

Going back to CarPlay, can you give me more details about your experience and what is happening when you try to play Pandora? The more details you provide, the better equipped I'll be to help. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos