cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volvo - Error Message: Not available in your region after 5/2020

SusieQ
Local Performer

Unfortunately I still get that error I can log into Pandora through the app in my 2019 s60 but the error comes up about the region.  I can log on and see my playlists but can’t “play”

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @SusieQ! Thanks for posting. 

I created a new thread for your message since this seems to be a returning issue and the previous one has been resolved. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to reproduce the error message in your Volvo. When you do, please let me know the time and date so we can take a closer look. 

In the meantime, I've created a new ticket for our engineering team to look into this. The Pandora integration in your Volvo is powered by a Wi-Fi Hotspot built into your vehicle by Volvo. It's possible that they are using a hotspot signal that is routed outside of the US. Since we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time, this may be the cause of your error message. 

I'll be sure to update this thread with updates as they are made available to me. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos