cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

We all need to be encouraged from time to time, I will try my utmost to post a word of encouragement for each day for us to have with us throughout our day. I hope this will help not only myself but for you as well.

ca533c401acb5cba8e1645814b173379.jpg sometimes we all need to be reminded of what is more important in our lives. Today reflect on those who you love, and those who love you.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
234 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @MOHLovesAlaska. Appreciate the positivity today. 🌻

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@AlyssaPandora thanks dear friend, I hope you are having a great day. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good morning dear friend, every relationship will face storms, how we deal with those storms will determine how much stronger, or weaker the relationship will become. But two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together ❤. 

Have a great Monday, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

You always create the best threads, @MOHLovesAlaska

This is a new favorite of mine for sure! 

@AdamPandora glad you like 👍 👌 this post, we all need to be encouraged from time to time, and we all need to be reminded what the most important things are in our lives. Have a great day friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday morning friend, 

The inspiration you seek is already within you, be silent and listen. (Rumi).

Sometimes the greatest favor you can do for yourself is to just go somewhere to be by yourself. Refresh your thoughts, listen to your heart ♥, don't be hasty in making a decision without giving it a chance to think it through. Not every decision you make will just impact you. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning friend, 

Dwelling on the things you have done wrong in the past will prevent you for living a better today, and it will keep you from looking at a brighter tomorrow. Keep your head up, your shoulders square because you're a much better person today than yesterday.

Have a great Wednesday, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for today's words of encouragement, @MOHLovesAlaska. 🌟

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

@AlyssaPandora your welcome dear friend, thank you for your interest with this post. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend.

Everyone one of us wants to see a change for the better, whether it is with an individual, or this Nation as a whole. The first step is always the hardest because change starts when I look in the mirror everyday. When we are not willing to change ourselves, then we no longer have the right to expect change in others. 

Have a great day friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Thursday, @MOHLovesAlaska.

I couldn't agree more!

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you have a great day as well. 🤝

Good Friday morning dear friend, we have all said things that we have regretted saying.

Hurtful words are like a loaded gun, once fired you cannot take it back. Even accidental shootings cause pain, never keep your tongue loaded. GOD bless. (Ownquote.com)

Most of the time the greatest response is to just remain silent. One of the hardest things for an individual to do is to control one's tongue. Withhold from lashing out.

Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Love this thread! In such stressful times these days, it’s nice to see some positivity. I have a new job, it’s called Quality of Life. Half is illegal dumping, and the other is homeless outreach.  
This new job has kept me humble, and to count my blessings for the things I have that a lot  of us take for granted. As the saying goes. “ Stop looking in the rear view mirror, or you will keep tripping over what’s in front of you” Have a great day everyone. 😊

@joemd1960 WOW... @joemd1960 long time no see or hear...How's life been treating you? I hope you're doing great. 

I'm happy you like this post, we all need encouragement from time to time. I hope to see more of you in the community. Take care @joemd1960 and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Life has been good thank you. I hope all is well with you, and good to see you as well. Your thread was awesome! I agree, in these stressful times, we all need a simple smile, or a kind word extended from those around us. 😊

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

So very true. This song says a lot. 

https://pandora.app.link/J5hGcb0D7rb

@joemd1960 great song, Michael Jackson was truly one of the greatest of our time. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday morning dear friend. 

Living in such a tech advanced world, we seem to ignore those we live under the same roof with. Instead of allowing your ears to be sensitive to the ringing or the buzzing of your cell phone, allow your ears to become sensitive to the voices of those who live in your heart. 

Have a great Monday, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Monday, @MOHLovesAlaska. Thank you for today's words of encouragement. Have a wonderful start to the new month. 🎉