cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

We all need to be encouraged from time to time, I will try my utmost to post a word of encouragement for each day for us to have with us throughout our day. I hope this will help not only myself but for you as well.

ca533c401acb5cba8e1645814b173379.jpg sometimes we all need to be reminded of what is more important in our lives. Today reflect on those who you love, and those who love you.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
234 Replies

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you so much for that encouraging message 😊  love that keep up the uplifting encouragement u never know who might need it, and could be reading ur posts!!!!!♡

Good Monday morning dear friend, 

When you take your time to think about a decision, it means you truly do care about those that your decision will have an impact on. Thank you dear friend for having a heart. 

Have a great Monday. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday morning dear friend.

When you respond to those that you love, your love becomes greater, when you ignore those that you say you love, your heart will become cold. If this path continues then it will be you that will be left out in the cold. I know that to be a fact, because I myself ignored my family because of my obsession that "I HAD" with sports. Please dear friend, love what matters, and love those who love you with all of your heart ♥. 

Have a wonderful day dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

I appreciate all the encouragement ♡ it's always truth said from ur posts I love that!!!!!

Thank you very much 😊 

@Ricky101 thank you for your interest in this post, and I thank you for your support as well. Take care friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend,

A positive attitude, a positive mind, means you have no place for a negative attitude, or a negative mindset. Now that my dear friend is worth striving for each and every day. And that is what I wish for you to be. 

Have a great Wednesday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

I love that message thank you so much I'm writing this down it's soooo good 👍 ❤️ 

You are such a kind person 💛 

@Ricky101 thank you for your kind words, take care friend and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend, staying committed to the one you are in a relationship with, sometimes all it takes is for you to say "No" for your commitment to remain loyal. Don't become like the majority, be the minority. Loyalty is a rare find in today's world. Loyalty is Royalty 👑

Have a great Thursday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you friend 😘 

Good Friday morning dear friend. 

Seek out a friend, or a loved one today, see if they need a helping hand, and if they do well, enjoy your time together as you help them. When you're ready for a helping hand you will not need to seek it out, it will come your way. And that my dear friend is something I have experienced many times. 

Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend dear friend. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you friend and I did I helped my mom!!!:)

@Ricky101 good for you friend, I do hope you enjoyed your time together as well. Plus it gives you a great feeling knowing you were able to help a loved one. 

Take care friend, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Yes we did, and it does.i love helping others around me. And will do you stay safe as well

Good Monday morning dear friend.

When you look upon someone and all you see are the mistakes they made, or how flawed they are. Then it is you my friend that has the bigger problem. And all one has to do is just keep an eye on D.C for a day to see that to be true. There is much more to a book than the front, and back covers. 

Have a great Monday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you friend, that reminds me of the Bible where it says why do u judge a speck in someone's eye, but don't take care of the log in ur own eye. It's something along those lines 

Good Tuesday morning dear friend. 

There is no room for you to be insensitive to those that live under the same roof with you. Don't be a rascal, start caring about the feelings of those closest to you, start paying attention to the needs they have, because the fact is there will come a day that you will need to have someone pay attention to your needs, and feelings. 

Have a great Tuesday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and week!

Thanks for sharing, @MOHLovesAlaska🌻

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Good Wednesday morning dear friend.

In difficult times it is not always what we say that matters, it is just being there to be that leaning post. So please dear friend, just be faithful being there. That in itself makes difficult times not so difficult. 

Have a great Wednesday dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend. 

You will always have a greater chance to succeed as long as you keep striving to complete the goals you have set forth for yourself. But you must accept the fact that you will face failure in your pursuit, where you succeed is by your determination to not give into failure. Failure is meant to be a learning process, not something that is to be accepted as the final outcome.

Have a great Thursday dear friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska