cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Is it Possible to Recover Old Profile Comments?

DetectivKornfed
Underground

To my knowledge, I don't think there is Smiley Sad . I kept many of the e-mail notifications I received from Pandora when another user would comment positively and courteously (which was 99% of the time) on my profile, prior to when Pandora changed their platform and removed that capability a couple years ago. 

Highlighted

Re: Anyone else miss the comments section?

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

Personally, I was glad to see them gone - which tends to be too much of a troll magnet. That's an issue with almost any website that has comment sections. On forums such as these, which have a much more active moderator watch, that's a bit different.

Highlighted

JJIshSmolBanana
Underground

Definitely agree. At least they have this, thought going straight to a profile and commenting would certainly be easier.

Highlighted

Dustin_A_Baggie
Local Performer

🖤

@Will702 wrote:

I wish the new owners would consider bringing back the comments sections. Maybe add moderators to edit those useless comments or negative comments which only hurt those who posted music related comments and not silly inappropriate comments. 

What do you think? 

@Will702 wrote:

I wish the new owners would consider bringing back the comments sections. Maybe add moderators to edit those useless comments or negative comments which only hurt those who posted music related comments and not silly inappropriate comments. 

What do you think? 

Highlighted

Music_user24
Local Performer

Yes!!!!! Why did they remove it ast year ? Smh

0 Kudos