cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awoken & Oshawott

Awoken
Opening Act

Me And Oshawott Are Private Messaging (By The Way Love That Feature) And We Are Getting Along SO Well But Yeah We're Like Friends Now So @Listener001 Go Like Some Of Her Post. You Guys Have Supported Hem So Much Thanks Guys For Supporting My Friend!

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

@Awoken 

wow ....

she/they pronouns  (I gotta go back and check my profile to see if I have that put up)

But that's okay it's kind of a common mistake at times it can be confusing

And yeah I basically don't mind talking to anyone though  Anyone who wants to be friends can always talk to me. I'm pretty much of a social peep so I can't live without talking to a new peep and making a new friend thank you @Awoken .

Thanks for the support though I really appreciate it! Everyone on here is great and I consider you all as my  fam cause you guys are really nice peeps and I really feel welcome here.

Also this station @Awoken  made its incredible. I encourage you to check it out!

https://pandora.app.link/su58rTuVReb

Screenshot 2021-03-23 13.24.46.png

Thank you so much and  remember Life's a journey not a destination 

Tags (2)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Awoken @Listener001 

Glad to hear that you two were able to connect. Music brings people together. 🎶

Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Thank you both for being a part of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Listener001
Not applicable

@Listener001 Have'nt Talked In a While Wanna Catch Up BTW Its Me @Awoken But Im Mr. Smyles Now Talk To Me Soon!