cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Singer: Chris Brown Or Usher?

Cptheg3
Opening Act

Had a interesting talk with some fellow classmates about singers and these two were compared, who do you think is a better singer and who had a better catalogue of music?

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cptheg3 You always come through with the tough questions. 😅

Vocally, I'm gonna have to go with Usher as his voice is one of a kind.

As far as who has a better catalogue of music, I can probably go back and forth with this forever. For now, I will again go with Usher, however I can see Chris Brown ending up with a better catalogue when it's all said and done.

Thanks for coming up with this one! 

@Cptheg3 I agree with @AdamPandora, you always come up with tough challenges. But for me I cannot choose in this challenge, the reason why is simple, I do not follow any of these music artists. So for me to choose would be unfair to the music artists, and to your post. But I am looking forward to your next challenge. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome back, @Cptheg3. You always have the best questions. 

I'm going to have to say Usher. They both are great dancers but Usher is the better vocalist. 

I saw some chatter about a Verzuz but I'm not sure that they are equally matched in this situation. It feels like Usher paved the way for CB since he's older. I agree with @AdamPandora the catalogue question is a tough one. I like both of their catalogues and it's too hard for me to choose right now lol. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)