cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Forums Feedback

PhantomWatson
Underground

div.LabelsForMessage on this page is a mess. You have three spans that read "Label", one invisible, a second with a colon in the contents, and a third with the colon as the ::after content. If you have QA staff, please have them take a glance at what's been deployed to production.

PhantomWatson_0-1616563299470.png

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PhantomWatson Thank you for noticing and sharing this with us. I've made our team aware and they're actively working to resolve it ASAP.

I will give you all an update here when I hear one from the team.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

PhantomWatson
Underground

On posts such as this one, the text "1 Reply" is shown, but that reply is displayed twice, with each version having different data attributes suggesting that the JS is treating them as two distinct replies rather than a single one shown twice.

PhantomWatson_0-1617230990461.png

This board would also benefit from having a category that covers website errors. I have to pick a totally arbitrary "location" and label in order to make a post, which I'm sure clutters up those locations and labels with irrelevant content. 😕

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the detailed descriptions! Thanks to your callouts, we have now resolved the reply + pagination issues you shared.

Our engineers are still working to resolve the "labels" issue but work is in progress.

Again, thanks for taking the time to share your findings with us and for the patience as we worked to resolve these. If you come across anything, I've edited the title of this post to Community Forums Feedback, so others may discover this thread as well. :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts