cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Bible Verse

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Hi so I get a daily Bible verse on my Bible app everyday and I thought I would share it with you guys so this is the verse.

Dear children don't talk about love.Put your love into action.Then it will truly be love.

1 John 3:18 NIRV 

So those who don't really understand it it's basically means don't talk about how much you love people and then you don't show love and the last part of it it is basically meaning show love to everyone around you. But ya I hope this might help someone. If you like the verse just put #loveeveryone

134 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful." Psalms 1:1 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

"Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." Proverbs 10:12 KJV 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MOHLovesAlaska Hey I'm on vacation this week. I was wondering if you could post here while I'm gone 

@UncleBud how are ya? I will try to post if I can, I have been real busy with work and some personal projects I am working on. But I will try. 

Enjoy your vacation, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Exodus 23:13b "and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth." 

I chose this verse because it truly does apply in my life. There was a time in my life when I was an all year round sports fanatic. So much so it was a huge factor in losing my family. Only love what matters most, sports is a one way love, it will never love you back. Don't ever allow it to become the most important thing in your life like I once did. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Bustamantebe
Local Performer
Stop

Óscar y Carmen❤️
0 Kudos

Psalm 34:9 "O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him." 

Have a great Thursday, take care and stay safe 😊

MOHLovesAlaska

ShelHarby
Local Performer

Thank you for sharing this beautiful verse and inspiring me to live this day better! I've got Youversion Bible, and I love it when the poetry of the day pop-ups in my messages; it instantly calms me down when I'm in a stressful situation and lets me know I'm never alone. My God is always with me; He knows what I feel and wants to support me. It is such a cool thing to realize. I started attending one of the churches in portland recently, and my new brothers and sisters always talk to and support me, as I'm at a hard place in my life now. But I'm sure I'll live it down, and it is the most important - I have peace in my heart.

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

2 Peter 3:13

but in keeping with His promise, we are looking forward to a new heven and a new earth where righteous dwells.

1Mitzleplick
Local Performer

Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit, says the Lord 

@1Mitzleplick it has been a while since this has been posted...Perhaps you could post daily here...

Thanks for posting this verse today...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

1Mitzleplick
Local Performer

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom 

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

Psalm 16:1-2

Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, "you are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.

1Mitzleplick
Local Performer

Galatians 2:20

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.