cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Encouragement

damienwoleben51
Opening Act

Keep doing what you do best. Don't ever let other people let you down. Be yourself and don't give up!!

10 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing such a nice message, @damienwoleben51! 👍

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

allthatnsome
Local Performer

Life is not about the people that act sincere in front of You"

Its always about the people who Remain sincere behind Your back "

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed, @damienwoleben51. 👏

And well said, @allthatnsome. 🤝

Thanks for sharing your words of encouragement with the Community!

allthatnsome
Local Performer

Encouragement to some or most of us is expressing how we feel each day by the kind of music we play day in n day out '

damienwoleben51
Opening Act

yes thank you @allthatnsome 

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Such a true statement... somedays seems hard to find in people but you just have to lead by example I believe when in different types of crowds and if someone is being insincere Maybe talking about or doing something to or about someone not necessarily close to you to lead by example and stop THIS nonesense that seems to be the norm nowadays and might hopefully be not so much the norm and although never makes me very popular to take a stand on this subject it does make me feel better as a person not to partake in such tackiness and for me even just listening to gossip or knowing of something that's not of good character is actually partaking

Gina Suge V.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Suge Gina, LOVE your post.

@allthatnsome  Thank you for your post.

You know, in a world where so many people are divided, we should learn to celebrate the things we have in common rather than argue about what we disagree on. All of us here have 1 thing in common...our love of music. Music has all always played an important role in my life. 

Anyway I hope everyone has an awesome day. Peace!

@UncleBud I have always loved music, but it has been therapeutic for me in the last 13 years, it has helped me get through some rough moments, but to be honest it has been more the LORD GOD Almighty that has kept me alive and thriving, for I do know had it not been for Him I would have been gone long ago. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Wow couldn't have said better myself as to how I feel about music I drive some crazy with it I don't do TV I'd rather live it than watch but as a true to my ancestry nature I'm very much an overcomer of certain childhood things But some have asked me when I started getting into music and I respond since my first memory music has never left me and been here for me and every emotion and feeling I've ever been through happy sad good bad angry mad love desire heartbreak joy and peace

Gina Suge V.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Suge As far back as I can remember, I have always enjoyed music. When I was just a little boy my maternal grandmother and I would listen to her albums together. She had a collection of albums dating back to the 20's, 30s, 40's and 50's. I learned at a very young age to appreciate a variety of music. 

When I went through some rough times in life, my faith and my music helped me through it. I have music for whatever mood I'm in. I'm always looking to expand my music horizons. Peace!