cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enigma album review

WildWanderer12
Local Performer

As an Enigma fan/in love with their music since their beginning, I was appalled and angered seeing a music critic’s critical size up of their 3rd album by some **Ahem** who clearly doesn’t like the album , doesn’t offer a neutral summation of the effort, and even goes so far as calling lyrics “Childish” (!!!). How can we/I get this inaccurate rating of a great album removed please? The artist’s integrity of their work and artist deserves better. Thank you

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

3 Replies

@WildWanderer12  I myself like Enigma's music, it is a complete shame about the criticism they received. One thing is for certain, critics are never happy unless they can stir up the pot. You take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

WildWanderer12
Local Performer

@MOHLovesAlaskaThank you for your comment affirming that Enigma’s music is valued by you as well and recognizing this music critic is bent on drawing attention to his over-inflated ego posting  a negative  review of Enigma 3. Of all their albums its my favorite and Ive litterally listened to it a couple hundred times. While I did finally get contacted by Pandora support on the matter Im not convinced the review is going to be taken down. You have a good winter and stay healthy! ✌️ ~WildWanderer12

@WildWanderer12  , you have a great winter as well. Take care and stay safe.

P.S Winter is my favorite time of year. 

OIP.jpg  Be safe..

MOHLovesAlaska