cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For All Those Who May Be Interested. Please Respond.

As some of you may know @tyshad21 came up with a brilliant idea. He was posting songs of the day. I was looking forward to seeing that each day. I would like to continue with this idea. However, I would like to post song of the day from each genre. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in posting a certain song from one genre, and stay with that genre each day? I would like to choose from Pop genre for that is my favorite, but anyone can add to it if they like. I think by doing this, we would all have a chance seeing as well as listening to music we may not otherwise hear, or follow. If at all interested please respond by the end of this week. I will start posting Pop song of the day one week from today. Thank you for your time. Take care all and stay safe as well. 

P.S Looking forward to hearing from the Pandora Community.   

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
4 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm down for this, @MOHLovesAlaska. 👍

Feel free to post your Songs of the Day in this thread. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

I am so interested in seeing who is willing to post. I am also very interested in seeing your song of the day for your genre that you pick. Looking forward to hearing some great tunes, as well as music I do not listen too, or am interested in. I will give every song a listen too. If it is posted, I will listen.

Take care and stay safe. 

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I’ll put my two cents in. 😬

@joemd1960  that is awesome, looking forward to having you as a post partner for song of the day for the genre that you pick from. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska